About Me

My photo
Forestville, Maryland, United States
Almost 40, recently married and enjoying my life one day at a time!

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Mandumania 2.0: The Reboot!

It's been 8 years since I last posted something on the blog.

I hadn't forgotten about it,  I guess I just didn't have much to say (if you can believe that)!

Over the upcoming weeks, I'll be adding more content (though I'm not sure what that content will be as of yet) MAYBE my photographs, a few recipes, my musing on the current state of the world, who knows, but please stick around!


The WingedTraveler78

Follow me on Instagram: wingedtraveler78



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mandumania 2.0: The Reboot!

It's been 8 years since I last posted something on the blog. I hadn't forgotten about it,  I guess I just didn't have much to ...