About Me

My photo
Forestville, Maryland, United States
Almost 40, recently married and enjoying my life one day at a time!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!




Hey Fam,

So this week I've been teaching the Beatles' song All You Need is Love to the fourth graders, and originally I selected the song for its repetition, and its sheer simplicity not knowing that after listening to it for the umpteenth time it would really, really grow on me. I can't stop humming this tune. It's an endearing song. And it speak volumes through its very simplistic message, truly all you need is love!

Click below to hear the song and read the lyrics.

Enjoy,

Derek


1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah. I love The Beattles but this one is especially catchy.

    ReplyDelete

Mandumania 2.0: The Reboot!

It's been 8 years since I last posted something on the blog. I hadn't forgotten about it,  I guess I just didn't have much to ...