About Me

My photo
Forestville, Maryland, United States
Almost 40, recently married and enjoying my life one day at a time!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Trippin' over China

Hey fam. Last week I had the opportunity of a life time. I walked,climbed the Great Wall of China. Amazing right? It seriously was! It was awe inspiring! In all my life I never fathomed that I would have the adventurous opportunity to step foot upon one of the ancient wonders of the world. Stuff dreams are made of. Those who know me,know my beliefs and so I would not be me if I could not openly thank God for His continually blessings -- making my dreams my realities. You can enjoy more pictures of Beijing, China here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=150902&id=506033346&l=1fc3c1c1c9




Peace,
Derek

2 comments:

  1. you are so cute. i loved hearing your voice and hearing your exciting. you truly appreciate the little (and big in this case) things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing. I know that must have been an exhilirating experience.

    ReplyDelete

Mandumania 2.0: The Reboot!

It's been 8 years since I last posted something on the blog. I hadn't forgotten about it,  I guess I just didn't have much to ...